We invite you to discover the Bartunek Difference. We are award-winning recruiting specialists in the Engineering, Manufacturing and IT industries. Whether you need direct, contract, contract to hire or project placement, let us put our 25 years of recruiting experience to work for you.
You’ll quickly discern what sets us apart from other recruiters. Our individualized, consultative approach puts our clients’ interests first. We work closely with our clients to gain a complete understanding of the goal. Our keen attention to detail, unwavering focus on quality and absolute commitment to service insure you will walk away with your expectations surpassed.
The Bartunek Group places a high priority on social responsibility. Our support for not-for-profit and research based organizations, as well as our newly developed employee matching program make us an industry leader in social involvement.
We proudly support these charities:
- The Children’s Place
- NAWBO Power of Pink- Scholarship for our mentee, Jamechia Prater, an outstanding student leader, and recent Drake University graduate
- Small Business Journal’s 25 Under 25 Awards program – Entrepreneurial Patron
- American Royal Association and Nelson Atkins Museum of Art- Patron
- Woman’s Capital Connection – Founding Angel Investor
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Top 10 Winners Scholarship Program
- City of Kansas City, Missouri Fairness in Contracts to Women and Minorities– 2012
- City of Kansas City, Missouri coalition for Fairness in Contracts to Construction, Women and Minorities
We are honored to have been involved with the following organizations:
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 2011- present
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Woman’s Capital Connection, founding member
- American Staffing Association 2011- present
- MKSSA 2011-present
- KC Manufacturing Association 2012
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Kansas City Council of Women Business Owners
- KC Next 2010 – present
- Accelerent – Business Staffing Partner 2010-present
- American Heart Association – GO Red Board – 2009-2011